Friday 7 May 2010

Have we Met?


So, I know I am a little late on my Met "American Woman" ball opinions but I was giving myself time to digest! After some deep analysis here are my absolute top 3. Oh and please note they are all wearing American designers, Anna Wintour in Chanel Couture?! I don't think so...Enjoy!





3rd Place: Brazilian Bombshell and an American beauty. Gisele in super hot Alex Wang with her brutally hot hubby, proved to be a match made in fashion heaven. I'm not jealous.



2nd Place: Ok, so this may be strapless (usually dangerously dull), but this is like a work of art. Frilly yet sexy, sculptural but not pretentious and a collobo with Gap no less! Thakoon. Riley Keogh. Gap. I salute you. Available at a Gap near you soon...Errrmm no.

1st Place: Chanel Iman looked amazing and blew all the competition out of the water, well she is a model. This daring molten jumpsuit from Michael Kors is so much more interesting than the (yawn) ubiquitous strapless ballgown...I'm looking at you Eva Longoria.

No comments: