Sunday 17 October 2010

Fool Hardy


Ok, so there are a few things I am looking forward to this Autumn/Winter. The Lanvin H&M launch, finally getting my hands on the M&S leather dirndl when its released in NOVEMBER (I'm on a major countdown) and obviously I was pretty excited about the ubiquitous Pierre Hardy for Gap shoes. So on thursday night after the Vanessa Bruno London store launch, I popped in to Gap to have a look at the shoes which I thought were a lust-have, but I'm not so sure anymore. Don't get me wrong there were lots of things I loved about them the fact they're 4" and easy to walk in is a major plus (oh the joy of wedge heels!) but I think they looked a bit blocky and made my legs look depressing unimpressive considering the major wedge. Oh well I'll have to wait till summer to see what else Mr Hardy/Gap has on offer...

No comments: