Sunday 1 November 2009

Imma a DIVA




Winter always calls for a reassessment of one's wardrobe, but be careful not to neglect your face as the days darken. After many months of my beloved bootblack MAC liquid eyeliner gracing my lids with a retro flick, I am finally over my statement eyes and am embracing a glamorous new me for winter. A statement lip couldn't be more fitting.

As i am now completely disillusioned by overexposure of lip-gloss, this winter I am truly a lipstick revivalist (matte no less!) So my new winter lip hue is MAC's Diva, a delicious bold burgundy red, perfect for daytime chic, it reminded me of the girls on the Jean Paul Gaultier Fall Couture catwalk. Once this was identified there was no looking back, now all I need is a JPG leather trench to finish my new look....

No comments: